Monday, November 30, 2009

Rally Pt. 1

They told me that it would just be Praise and Worship.

At least that's the only part I heard... But let's start at the beginning, shall we?

I woke up that Thursday (November 19th), thinking that it would be like any other day. I'd go to my classes, maybe think about working on the paper due in a few more days, go visit the Sex People, then head home.

As I stood at the Bus Stop waiting for the 99 outside of LuluLemon, I thought about the past few weeks. My pledge to get laid and become a man, then my wussing out, which I justified.

When I got to the SUB, I noticed something strange. Rather than the usual "no Smoking" sign, I saw a big pink card labeled over the word "Smoking," replacing it with Sex.

The Sex Guys... err... CCF, I should probably say, were on the move.

I took a closer look at the card.

1119...

Hmmm... wasn't that today?

Wait... didn't they mention something about not being in the usual room they're in? Something about being by the knoll? But the rain... hmm... the rain... this would be fun for them, eh?

As I walked through SUB, I saw more of the pink cards littered everywhere. Stuck to Vending Machines, Bulliten Boards... It must've been embarassing for those sex guys to put them up. What if they got caught doing that?

I wandered off to class, late as usual, not giving this too much thought.

Just another day, another day.

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment